Position Product Specialist
- Handle incoming calls from internal and extenal customers when necessary.
- Handle incoming calls from internal customers (Manufacturing, Customer Service, Service, and Technical Support).
- Support Sales & Marketing Executive or Managers and Representative companies.
- Check and release various holds on : Shipping, Back order, Duplicate orders, Incomplete orders and multiple holds.
- Initiate no charge orders, return, credits, sales allowances, traces, replacement orders and billings.
- Assist with requests on pricing, shipping, availability questions, terms and stock information.
- Enter customer feedback into database.
- Assist customers in determining product need and provide advanced assistance on products.
- Conduct product training for the dealer’s network annually.
- Up – dating new product’s literature and perform trouble – shooting list maintenance.
- Handle customer complaints and problems.
- Customize product manuals when necessary.
- Specialized mailings to customers.
- Handle special accounts.
- Team work.
- Other duties as assigned.
Position Sale Executive
- Participates in sales activities including : customer site visits, telephone contacts, trade seminars
and shows, product demonstrations and customer seminars.
- Responsible for the continued sales growth in assigned market to meet sales objectives
and penetration of identified markets.
- Works with the marketing and sales teams to develop a plan to effectively cover
the assigned market.
- Performs all technical sales activity within an assigned market.
- Submits annually a detailed, sales plan indentifying major customers, sales objectives,
and sales opportunities, Implements the sales plan as submitted.
- Performs product training and associated technical support activities for customers,
representatives, and direct sales force.
- Assists in maintaining a mail list for customers, key decision – makers and significant influences within the assigned
- Collects and reports information on all competitive activity within the assigned market.
- Enters distributor / Customer orders (from phone, fax, or written) into the company’s order entry system.
- Assists with requests on pricing, shipping, product availability, terms and conditions, and stock information.
- Enters customer feedback information into a database.
- Assists distributors / Customers in deterning product needs.
- Enters new accounts and updates existing accounts with accurate billing, shipping, and stock information.
- Provides information and assistance per distributor / customer inquiry, returns, credit memos, no charges,
give – a – ways, and product traces.
- Acts as a liaison with Technical Support, Service, and other departments / on distributor and market
originated technical inquiries.
- Files and sorts all market correspondence and order activities.
- Completes specialized mailings to distributors.
- Proactively follows up with customers and Distributors on quotes convert to order.
- Performs export compliance reviews.